I am a freelance journalist. My articles have mainly been published in Croatian media, such as the daily newspapers Glas Istre, Novi List and La Voce del Popolo, weekly magazines as Nacional, Aktual and Gloria, as well as the main national web portal Index.
Author of the iBook “Pura Vida” (EDIT, april 2013), from 2009 i was writing a blog about life in Barcelona, in Italian language, on the web portal Zingarate, owned by Banzai Media. From 2014, I continued this blog on Vivere Barcellona.
With a strong passion for travelling, I am especially interested in the dynamics of the aviation market. As a journalist, i am researching the points of contact between showbusiness and politics, as well as the relationship between power and seduction.
- Master of Science in Innovation and Organisation of Culture and the Arts (GIOCA) at the University of Bologna (2009)
- study period at the School of Economics in Prague, studying new media, information society and economics applied to the tourism industry (2008)
- short master in Cultural management in Vicenza by SCS (2007)
- Economics applied to Culture and the Arts (EGArt) at the University Ca’Foscari of Venice (2006)
- press agent / assistant / events coordinator (for Vladimir Luxuria, Valeria Marini, Ilona Staller…)
- film festival organization (Digital Barcelona Film Festival)
- video contest production (DiBa Express, DiBa Express Online)
- exhibitions organization (eSTARTe, Bologna, 2007)
- photography (official web for Spain’s Eurovision representer Soraya Arnelas in 2009)
- web design (Get A Life, Descubre Croacia…)
- international press promotion (Prix Italia, Ela Grego, Paolo Gentilini, Walter Mazzarella…)
- appearance in the music video “Me tienes contenta” by Pastora, first 3D music video in Spain, produced by Sony-BMG, 2009
- actor in the theatre piece “The beginning of pop culture” by Massimo de Lorenzi
- appearance in the European advertising campaign for Heinz Ketchup by Maurice Heesen